About Me

My Photo
Lima, Ohio, United States
Hello and welcome...My name is Christina and I am 53, married and have 5 children and 10 grandchildren...This is my Scrapbooking site...I have been Digital for about 3 yrs. now...I am totally hooked....I have started to make kits again and I am actually enjoying the change of pace..So be sure to check here often for new ones. Thanks for stopping by. Blog background was created by me.If anyone is interested in finding out how to make and post your own backgrounds let me know...

BROKEN LINKS

PLEASE IF ANY OF YOU FIND ANY BROKEN LINKS ON MY SITE LET ME KNOW WHICH ONES THEY ARE. IF I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONES ARE BROKEN I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FIX THEM... ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT SOMETIMES IT IS THE "4SHARE SITE" THAT MAY HAVE THE PROBLEMS AND NOT THE LINKS THEMSELVES. THANKS



Scrapbook Etiquette
It is very rude not to at least make an attempt to acknowledge the Designer of the things you use...PLEASE be sure that you leave some kind of comment or thank you..It only takes an extra minute to do this...Thanks Christina aka BlueVelvet DeZigns







Your Ideas

I need ideas for kits. If any of you would like to see a certain theme or color please let me know. I will do my best to try to come up with something.. Please be sure to let me know how to find you if you request something Thanks for your input.

Please donate to help keep my kits free

Thanks for all the ideas for kits ..It inspires me to keep going. I will do my best to get some of these done. Not sure how long I will be able to keep my kits free..They are time consumming and not all the materials I use are freebies. My 4share account is expanding and I may have to upgrade on it which would mean I have to pay for it..SO if any of you are interested in helping out to keep them free I have added a donate button below...Its not required but would be greatly appreciated. There is no set price and it is secure and none of your info is kept by me..Its all done thru PAYPAL.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!!


I bet you thought I would not be posting something for Valentines but not true!! Here is my newest kit called My Romantic Valentine. I have been busy working on Scrapbooks for my kids and that why you have not seen me for a while...I hope you enjoy your the kit. Its in two downloads so be sure to snag them both...Have fun and enjoy!

DOWNLOAD1

DOWNLOAD2


Photobucket

8 comments:

Vanessa said...

I just happened upon your blog, by linking serveral times--I'm SO glad I did! Even though it is something you enjoy doing, it doesn't take away the fact you work hard on them. I've just starting venturing into the DigiScrap world after never getting the courage to mess with the traditional stuff. I'm a techie so this is up my alley. It's much easier getting started with your help, thank you for your service to all of us out here on the net. I have a couple of ideas out there as I have been searching and after noticing there isn't a WHOLE lot of boy stuff out there. When I do my son's scrapbook, I can't add pink lace, purple bows, and frills--not sure how that would go over with him later. :) A couple of ideas, maybe, is like a hot-wheels/cars theme? Not sure about "licensing" laws--if it is free and for personal use it would be okay, I guess. My son is into hot wheels and disney "cars", Dinosaurs and "t-rex", spider-man, big trucks, like dump trucks, semi's, etc. Maybe outside toys, such as scooters, bicycles, and dirt? Trains, planes and cars theme? As far as a baby nongender-specific, a baby blocks one. Using those old-school blogs that are different colors with different letters and numbers on all sides? IDK, I can scrap but I can't design, these are just ideas that I'd personally like to see in a kit. I haven't ventured out too far, especially into shops just yet, other than scrappity-doo-dah but I figured I'd pass on some ideas. Thanks again!!

Vanessa said...

You might need my email for whatever reason: mamaquan at gmail dot com. :)

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [14 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

CreativeBusyHands said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on Feb. 14, 2010. Thanks again.

Rottie Mom said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful kit!

Grammie's Blog said...

Thank you for sharing. Happy Valentine's Day.

Joan said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much.

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list